Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:04 AM
Bad Addresses for Tiger DOS
- Each Biller will run an account summary report for each physician that they handle. Report will print one account per page with all DOS listed.
- Biller will highlight any accounts that indicate Tiger 1 (FEC) & Tiger 2 (ASC).
- Biller will pull out the Tiger accounts and place these vouchers on hold.
- Biller will determine by DOS if account should be forwarded to Collection Agency.
- If DOS is 2006 and after, Biller will enter Allscripts note that vouchers have been placed on hold and account forwarded to Tara to send to Collection Agency.
- If DOS is a combination of prior to and after 2006, Biller will enter Allscripts note that voucher has been placed on hold and account forwarded to Tara to send to Collection Agency.
- For all DOS that are prior to 2006 place in a folder for Jerry to review and instruct us on how to handle.
- Biller will research all other Bad Addresses to determine if there is a new address available. This will be done by checking scans, Payerpath and by calling patient.
- If Biller unable to locate a new address, account will need to have vouchers placed on hold with Allscripts note entered indicating that account has been forwarded to Tara to send to Collection Agency.
This is the criteria for running the report:
- In Allscripts under Collection Tab click Self Pay Follow Up.
- Screen will open to Account Summary Report
- Click on Report Preferences and click OK
- Click on Account Type and select Bad Address
- Click on Select Actual Providers and select the providers you want to run the report for
- Click on Select Department & choose the department you want to run report on
- Do not select a location, leave it as it is
- Click on Age by Billing Date
- Skip down to where it has First Letter of Guarantor Last Name and enter A to Z
- Click on Include Items and select Unpaid Items Only. No credits will pull into report using this criteria.
- Click run and report will print